Inconsistent behavior between SAP Rule and underlying Agent Determination function module

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Mon Aug 9 10:12:19 EDT 2004

Hi Mark, all

Yes, Listserv did perform some sort of hiccup recently, in which some mes=
sages from August 3 -5 were=20
re-delivered, and others were not.  Not sure of the rhyme or reason for t=
his, but I have contacted=20
the Listserv guru on campus to alert him to this.  Meanwhile, apologies t=
o all for the=20
inconvenience.  I do not believe it has to do with specific mail accounts.

Best regards,
Sue

--=20
Susan R. Keohan