Error executing Agent Assignment

Mark Pyc mark_pyc at gillette.com
Fri Aug 6 04:08:37 EDT 2004

G'day,

Firstly, I hope this is a current discussion - I've just been swamped by a
weeks backlog of WUG messages, some of which I'd already received...?!?!

Anyway, I think you can break the chain by putting a dummy background step
(does nothing) in between. This will still allow the 're-evaluate' option,
but stop the rule/role being evaluated under the first users ID.

Have fun,
Mark

                      Workflow99 at aol.com
                      Sent by: SAP                To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      Workflow                    cc:
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV         Subject: Re: Error executing Agent Assignment
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      05 Aug 2004 20:23
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Has this anything to do with 'Advance with dialog' option being  checked?

Also, if you have a separate step to determine Agents, you will lose the
ability to re-evalaute Agents for the second dialog step.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 8/5/2004 2:05:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,