Display of 2 consecutive dialog steps cut by a background task. How to fix it ?

Gretchen Roberts gretchenroberts at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 16:04:46 EDT 2004

Hi All,

This is an old thread but I'm having a similar problem.  In my case, the
subsequent dialog workitem that should be performed as advanced with dialog
is in a sub-workflow.  When the sub-workflow is called the agent is changed
to WF-BATCH.

Step 1: Main workflow calls sub-workflow (Agent WF-BATCH)
Step 2: Inside sub-workflow, user decision (executed by Agent A)
Sub-workflow ends
Step 3: Main workflow calls sub-workflow again (Agent WF-BATCH)
Step 4: Inside sub-workflow, user decision (executed by Agent A)

Is there any hope of step 2 and step 4 being executed as advance with
dialog?

Thanks in advance,
Gretchen Roberts