Workflow Outbox Date Threshold

Andy Catherall Andy.M.Catherall at csplc.com
Tue Aug 3 11:59:15 EDT 2004

Hi all

According to help.sap.com, the workflow outbox "Work Items executed by me"
(V4.6C) has the following description:
This function displays the work items executed by the user in question. The
selection period is freely definable.

However, our Outboxes are apparently filtering data to only show one
month's worth of data. Even the title of the view is "Work items executed
by me (Since 04.07.2004)"       [DD.MM.YYYY style dates...].

Note this is seperate to setting up a local filter on the ALV. It appears
that this is limititing the data that is being sent to the ALV in the first
place.

We are not archiving work items (yet), so that is not the cause (we can see
them in SWI1, SWI5 etc); and there is no date set in the SO16 field
"Expiration of documents in Outbox".

Any idea what setting might allow us to view data further back into
history?

Thanks
Andy Catherall
Application Support Consultant
SAP Workflow & DMS

* Andy.M.Catherall at csplc.com

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee or if you have received the e-mail in error, it may
be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the
information which it contains.  Under these circumstances, please notify
us immediately by returning this mail to 'mailerror at csplc.com' and deleting
this e-mail from your system.

Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail do not necessarily
reflect the views of Cadbury Schweppes Plc or its subsidiaries.  Cadbury
Schweppes Plc will not be bound by any agreement entered into as a result
of this email, unless its intention is clearly evidenced in the body of the email.
Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from viruses, recipients are advised to subject this mail
to their own virus checking, in keeping with good computing practice. Please
note that email received by Cadbury Schweppes Plc or its subsidiaries may be
monitored in accordance with the prevailing law in the United Kingdom.