Wouldnt it be nice if.....

Alon Raskin araskin at eOutlook.com
Tue Aug 3 06:30:56 EDT 2004

Wouldnt it be nice if we could annotate a workflow the same way we can =
add comments to a function module or report? Maybe in some future =
release (in a land far far away) we would be prompted for a change =
request AND also be able to enter some text to explain the changes that =
were made. It would provide a great way to keep track of the changes =
made and save me from trying to reach into my memory (think Goldfish) =
and remember why I made certain changes.
=20
You may say I'm a dreamer... but I'm not the only one.
=20
Alon