Business Workplace and workflows for purchase requisitions

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon Aug 2 08:44:57 EDT 2004

I am not sure if will help, but have you tried creating a new global (i.e.
available to all users) layout in ME53N?
Normally, users won't have authorization to create anything but
user-specific layouts.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+-------------------------------------->
|        |          "Bradshaw-Long, Kathleen"   |
|        |          <Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getr|
|        |          onics.com>                  |
|        |          Sent by: SAP Workflow       |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.ED|
|        |          U>                          |
|        |                                      |
|        |                                      |
|        |          14.07.2004 22:36            |
|        |          Please respond to "SAP      |
|        |          Workflow Users' Group"      |
|        |                                      |
|--------+-------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                           |
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                                                      |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                                                       |
  |       Subject:     Business Workplace and workflows for purchase requisitions                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello all,

      In the business workplace, when processing a workflow for a
purchase requisition, our users have the ability to select a layout for
the purchase requisition.
      (We are using release 4.6C and the Enjoy purchase requisition
transaction.)  There is a layout for the item overview section of the
purchase req. called Default1,
        which is the standard SAP default.  In the SAP business
workplace, our users can change the layout to add a total value column
to the Overview and save the new layout as a user layout or a default
layout.  Adding the total value to the item overview (where it can be
summed) is important for our finance approvers/

        Our problem is that we have many users who do not have SAP
access and use the ESS portal inbox (transaction BWSP) to process
workflows.  In the ESS portal, only the default layout default1 is
available, which does not have the total value column for the item
overview.  Does anyone know how we can get add another layout selection
for the portal users?

        Kathleen Bradshaw-Long
        IPS

        Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com