PO and PR Rejection

Marc Correia Marc.Correia at fonterra.com
Tue Apr 27 23:50:22 EDT 2004

Hi all

Is there anyone out there that has needed to update the release status fo=
r a Purchase Requisition or Purchase Order. I have designed some approval=
s that are required for Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders, if the=
=20agent rejects the approval from the user decision, the business would =
like the release status set to rejected (08). I have had a look at Bapi's=
=20for PO and PR change and I can't access any field that will take care =
of that for me.=20

Any ideas out there on how I can do this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Marc.
This email contains confidential information. If you have received this
email in error, please delete it immediately, and inform us of the mistak=
by return email. Any form of reproduction, or further dissemination of
this email is strictly prohibited.
Also, note that the opinions expressed in this email are those of the=20
author and are not necessarily those of the Fonterra Co-operative Group=20
Limited.
http://www.fonterra.com/