Character formatting in Standard task description

Patrice Nolin Nolin.Patrice at hydro.qc.ca
Tue Apr 27 18:06:51 EDT 2004

Hi,

I copied the standard task for decision making, because we need to add some
explanation about choices in a list.

In the section of the text, we need special character formatting. I tried to
change the style and form use by selecting the menu "format --> change
style" and "format --> change form". Each time, the system gave me an error
message "Function code can not be selected". I tried by deleting my text and
changing: Same result. I created my own style and form. Same result.

Does someone already define his own style and used it in a standard task? If
so, what are the steps?

Big Thanks

Pat Nolin