Condition Editor

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Apr 26 12:32:07 EDT 2004

Oh fun fun if it is what I think it is:
Does the element exist? There's some weird behaviour around using unassig=
ned
container elements in conditions. Basically if it hasn't been used it's n=
ot
blank/0 but rather it doesn't exist. Big distinction!
Memory is foggy at the moment but I've had to deal with something similar
which always ended up true regardless of what condition was used so we en=
ded
up tacking on another 'or' clause to deal with it.
HTH
Cheers
Mike

Smith, Cassaundra wrote:
> Workflowers,
>
> We are on SAP 4.6C.
>
> I have a workflow with a condition step that is returning the incorrect
> results.
> My parameter is an integer and my condition is as follows:
>
> parameter > 0
>
> In one of my workflow instances the parameter is equal to  so this
> condition
> would be false.  But for some reason it comes back true in my workflow =
log.

> THe workflow book says you can test conditions in the condition editor.=
  Can