Condition Editor

Smith, Cassaundra Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-busch.com
Mon Apr 26 12:21:07 EDT 2004

Workflowers,

We are on SAP 4.6C.

I have a workflow with a condition step that is returning the incorrect =
results.
My parameter is an integer and my condition is as follows:

parameter > 0

In one of my workflow instances the parameter is equal to 0 so this =
condition
would be false.  But for some reason it comes back true in my workflow =
log.

THe workflow book says you can test conditions in the condition editor.  =
Can
someone out there tell me where I can do this testing and how to get to =
the
condition editor.  Or have any of you ever ran into this type of issue.

Thanks,

Casey