Terminate Deadline Monitoring in Progress

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Fri Apr 23 16:06:59 EDT 2004

Katherine,

   Many companies have this problem due to wanting to keep a fresh
weekly copy of PROD. For one of my Clients, after each copy over a
program ran to erase all email addresses in the HR table. CEO's
usually aren't happy when they get these not needed emails.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123
Fax:  (509)757-4144