Terminate Deadline Monitoring in Progress

Trant, David David.Trant at andrew.com
Fri Apr 23 10:42:08 EDT 2004

I don't have an answer for you, but if misery loves company, be solaced by =
the fact that the same thing happens to us after each refresh.  Because our=
 users primarily use Outlook for work item delivery, and we wrote a program=
 to delete all SOSU table entries after each refresh to remove automatic fo=
rwarding settings inherited from production, the impact has become minimal =
for us.  Note to anyone tempted to respond to never make direct database up=
dates, this procedure was "blessed" by SAP.

David