Terminate Deadline Monitoring in Progress

Stoicof, Dan dan.stoicof at gwl.com
Fri Apr 23 10:36:43 EDT 2004

We had the same situation.

Here is what we do (we are on 4.6C):

In SM59/ TCP/IP Connections.  Here you'll find SXC_IN and SXC_OUT.  Go =
in each of them and rename the SXC program (add a suffix).  This will =
still allow you to create the emails (and see them in SCOT - for test =
purposes) but it won't send them out.  When you want to turn it back on, =
just remove the suffixes . . .=20

Remember, this is client independent!

Good luck!

Dan Stoicof