Rule using function module SWX_GET_MANAGER

Jim D Hill JimD_Hill at colpal.com
Thu Apr 22 13:54:53 EDT 2004

My problem is putting the results into a container after the rule runs. The
rule
only allows imports correct ?  I need a way to hold onto that agent to use
later
on in the workflow.

JdH

Paul Batey <paul.batey at intelligroup.com.au>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 04/21/2004
08:35:45 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>