Rule using function module SWX_GET_MANAGER

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Apr 21 10:01:41 EDT 2004

Hi Jim,
Really depends on the manager you're looking for. You can either bind the
actual agent from your first approval back to the workflow and feed that
into the next rule, or you can evaluate them independently.
Option 1 is simple and takes substitution/multiple recipients into accoun=
t.
Option 2 requires a custom method (FM RH_GET_ACTORS) and two background
steps.
Cheers
Mike