Many records in table SWWWIHEAD without WI_RH_TASK values

Heath, Darrell L. Darrell.Heath at Lyondell.com
Tue Apr 20 14:04:16 EDT 2004

For those of us still stuck on 4.5, they are Type C - Container linkage
workitems; created by IDOCs.  If you don't want to archive them, there
is an OSS note that provides a program (something like RSWWCIDE) that
will delete them - keep in mind you loose your link between the IDOC and
resulting object that it created.

Darrell

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of
'Mark Pyc'
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 11:10 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Many records in table SWWWIHEAD without WI_RH_TASK values

Or type D for Deadlines or A for Workqueues, but I think there is
another
more suspicious culprit.

I've been at a site that had millions of entries in that table, there
was
something else that lived in that table that wasn't directly workflow
related. But it was 2 years ago and it refuses to be recalled. Maybe
not....

Alon Raskin <araskin at eOutlook.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
20/04/2004 16:16
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group