Event - object key

Robert.vande.Berg@nuon.com Robert.vande.Berg at nuon.com
Tue Apr 20 08:07:53 EDT 2004

You could create your own event with >1 parameter which is a key.
What I am not getting is that you have 1 objectinstance waiting for an
event, but it waits for event of several different objects?
You wait for object with key A on events of objects with key B-Z???
You should create the instances in your workflow for the objects with =
key
B-Z and for each instance create a wait step.
OR raise the event for instance with key A and give the other keys in =
the
new parameters and do a check on these values.