Cheryl Krause/oper/gb/pcmc is out of the office.

Cheryl Krause cherylkrause at pcmc.com
Mon Apr 19 11:01:22 EDT 2004

I will be out of the office starting  04/16/2004 and will not return until
04/26/2004.

If you have PCMC issues that need immediate response, please contact Mark
Kuckuk.

APICS inquiries will be dealt with upon my return.

Cheerio!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail may contain trade secrets or
privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have
received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review,
copying or distribution of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the original
transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.