AW: Changing GOS key within transaction?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Apr 12 18:31:04 EDT 2004

Ah, that was one of the first options I ditched. Causes an annoying
delay and flicker as it is refreshed. This is what prompted me to go
digging and understand what it does in a bit more detail - which is to
look for existing instances and replace instead if found.
I doubt SAP will change it as it's already in use that way... but you
never know. It would be a bit confusing, but as it's a big custom
development the GOS change would probably be small fry in the grand
scale of an upgrade.
Cheers for the input,
Mike