Sending deadline items to Microsoft Outlook

Bradshaw-Long, Kathleen Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com
Mon Apr 12 12:42:40 EDT 2004

Bradley,

Thank you for your reply.  We have already made the settings you
described in SU01 and SO16, but we still only receive Notifications for
Outlook that we have attached to our work item steps--- we aren't
getting the deadline messages.  We are on a 6.2 release and have used
the Comm. Method INT Internet Mail.  Does your method depend on the
release?

Kathleen