Sending deadline items to Microsoft Outlook

Bradshaw-Long, Kathleen Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com
Mon Apr 12 10:40:56 EDT 2004

Hello all,

In our workflow development for approving purchase requisitions, we been
able to send e-mail notifications to Outlook when an approver receives a
workflow in their business workplace in-box, by using program RSWUWFML.

We are currently in the process of setting up deadline monitoring to
remind users to approve requisitions.

When using 'Simple' deadline monitoring, we have learned that workflow
sends overdue messages to the users Inbox/Deadline_Messages folder.
However, we would  like to forward these deadline messages to Outlook.
We do not want to use SAP MAPI. Is there a program that would do this
without using SAP MAPI?

        Kathleen Bradshaw-Long
        IPS

        Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com