Workflow Certification

Winstanley Winstanley at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Apr 2 15:22:33 EST 2004

Hello All Workflow Developers,
I have a request I hope someone could answer.
Is there any information about the Workflow Certification exams e.g. =
practice questions as is supplied for most or all other SAP =
certifications ?

Do SAP or anyone else provide practice questions for Workflow =
certification because it seems very difficult to find out anything out =
about the exam.

PLEASE NOTE : I am not asking for answers to the actual exam questions I =
simply want to know what the exam is like and whether there are practice =
questions. Similar to where they publish practice questions for the ABAP =
certification exam.
Hope you can help.
Thanks
Dave.