620: Containerelements with Objects

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Sep 25 10:39:39 EDT 2003

Hi Heinz,
I don't have a 6.20 system in front of me, but I suspect you just need to=
 bind e.g. 123456 to your objkey, BUS2081 to your objtype (or whatever is=
 relevant for you), and bind the resulting object back to your object con=
tainer element.
Try something more generic, in it's own little test flow. Also, have a lo=
ok for tasks based on SYSTEM.GENERICINSTANTIATE and see where they are us=
ed for examples.
HTH
Cheers
Mike

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 03:43:04PM +0200, Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT B=
Z) wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>=20
> thanks for reply.
>=20
> This was my first thinking too.
> But now I see some questions:
>=20
> In the WF-Builder if I use the container-editor entering the container-=
value
> in the container-operation I have the possiblity to enter the object-ke=
> using the foreseen function.
> The created object-key is taken over 'right' into the foreseen field of=
 the
> container-operation.
> If than I click to the check-icon in the WF-Builder, I get the error-me=
ssage
> Sourceexpression '' not valid.
>=20
> So now it looks me like the check don't find the value.
>=20
> Clearly, I have checked the used Objecttype, the used Object(value) exi=
sts,
> the object is new genereated. From this side I think everthing is right=
.
>=20
> Any idees ?
>=20
> your confused
>=20
> Heinz
>=20
> -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Michael Pokraka [mailto:workflow at quirky.me.uk]
> Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 25. September 2003 15:51
> An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
> Betreff: Re: 620: Containerelements with Objects
>=20
> Hi Heinz,
> Offhand I'd say this shouldn't have workked in 4.6b - it's not possible=
 in
> 4.6c as an object needs to be instantiated.
> Use a task based on SYSTEM.GENERICINSTANTIATE to set your object, you c=
an
> pass it your constants.
> HTH
> Cheers
> Mike
>=20
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 03:14:07PM +0200, Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT=
 BZ)