620: Containerelements with Objects

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Sep 25 09:14:07 EDT 2003

Dear collegous,

I'm preparing a migration from 46B to 620 in the moment and so I'm dealing
with some funny hints and jokes from SAP..

Thereby I got a problem with Containeroperations.

In a containeroperation a element referenced to an object should beset with
a constant.

In 620 the WF says that the sourcevalue is not valid.

Is there a more expirenced collegous outside who knows if my feeling is
right that in 620 only instanced objects can be used for such an operation
expite to 46B ?

Thanks for a feedback in advance.

Greetings

Heinz

******
        Unaxis Balzers Aktiengesellschaft       e-mail:
mailto:heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
                                        tel:    +423 388 6194

+43 5522 43385   (privat)
        P.O. Box 1000                           mobil:  +43 676 5368623
(privat)
        FL-9496 Balzers         fax:    +423 388 5402
        Fuerstentum Liechtenstein       web:    http://www.unaxis.com