SELFITEM:Note_Create method.

Boulay, Serge serge.boulay at sap.com
Fri Sep 19 10:50:31 EDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

Is there any one that knows how to bypass, by giving default values, to the first screen of the Note_Create method of the SELFITEM object? I try to give the opportunity to the user to enter reasons of a rejection but i don't want him to have to select RAW or TXT... I want to be able to force the TXT format.

Even better would be to find a function module that would popup me with a multi line entry fields that the user could enter the reason. If that exist i would be able to add the entered information into my e-mail instead of having to send an attachment...

Thanks.

Serge