SWI2_ADM1 doesn't show all items that it should

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Sep 10 07:08:54 EDT 2003

Greetings all ye knowledgeable people,

On a 4.6c system, SWI2_ADM1 doesn't list all workitems without agents.

Initial investigation so far shows that it happens in cases where a userID is determined via a role, (e.g. document creator) and the user id deleted from the system. Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to tell which came first.

I've found two OSS notes on the topic, but both are already contained in the system (patched up to 44).
If anyone has similar experiences, I'd be glad to hear about it.

Cheers
Mike