Event linkage de-activated

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Sep 9 09:25:06 EDT 2003

Hi Fred,
The event queue gets used automatically in this case - even for events not using the queue.
In other words, you can use the queue purely for errored events. On a 4.6c system my experience with the queue has not been all that great, so i've been avoiding using the queue unless necessary; but for error handling it's the best thing since sliced bread.

I'll quote an old post from Jocelyn on the same topic below.
Cheers
Mike