Who was a substitute acting for - at workitem execution

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Sep 5 01:33:45 EDT 2003

Sue,
This information is not kept and often the substitution entries are deleted afterwards.
One option may be to use an "after method" to capture the actual agent versus the selected agents
at step completion.  In a 6.20 system you can use the rule_result parameter to capture the originally
selected agents.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)