Issues with WI not going to a users inbox 4.6C

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri Oct 31 14:51:32 EST 2003

Yes. The Task is General Task as it has been for 9 months.
It is just ONE user that it is not working for.
He is in the org, he has an inbox, I can forward the task to him, the role res does not fail.
The Agent is in the SWWxxx table (actual name of the WF table slips my mind - not in SAP right now)
It just does not go to one particular users inbox.

I am wondering if it is due to some "link" between the Org and Users inbox. (?)

>>> davideyung at yahoo.com.ar 10.31.2003 1:41:44 PM >>>
Is your task classified as general task?  If not, the user (via the position that he holds) needs to represented in the Agent Assignment of the Task itself, besides the Role resolution performed in the Workflow.

I.e. if the task is not general, the positions in the Agent Assignment of the Task are the "Possible" receivers of the task.  Within this set, you can do a more specific role resolution from the workflow.  If the Task is a General task, then everybody in the system is a potential receiver of the work item.

Hope this helps.

David