Issues with WI not going to a users inbox 4.6C

David E. Yung davideyung at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Oct 31 14:41:44 EST 2003

Is your task classified as general task?  If not, the user (via the =
position that he holds) needs to represented in the Agent Assignment of =
the Task itself, besides the Role resolution performed in the Workflow.

I.e. if the task is not general, the positions in the Agent Assignment =
of the Task are the "Possible" receivers of the task.  Within this set, =
you can do a more specific role resolution from the workflow.  If the =
Task is a General task, then everybody in the system is a potential =
receiver of the work item.

Hope this helps.

David