Change Document Issue

Smith, Cassaundra Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-busch.com
Fri Oct 31 12:23:00 EST 2003

Hello Workflow Group,

We are on 4.6C of SAP and I am using change documents to raise an event. =
 My
change document is being written, and my event is being raised, but the =
table
entry for the change document (CDPOS) is not showing the old and new =
value of
the field that is being changed.  The correct field name is being =
recorded, but
the old and new values are not written.  I am using change document =
EINKBELEG
and business object BUS2012.  I have even tried changing to a different =
business
object and still the same results.  Have any of you guys ever run into =
this.  I
tried searching OSS but came up null.

Thanks

Casey