Adding URL's to Work Item Text

Bibby, David david.bibby at Linklaters.com
Fri Oct 31 11:12:15 EST 2003

There have been a few questions about Adding URL's to Work Item Text on the
user group so I thought I would share how I have done this myself.

If you change the work item text editor to the line editor (Menu:
Goto-->Change Editor) and add your URL as a comment line /* then type your
URL e.g. <a href=http:\\www.sap.com> Click Here for SAP </a>

This will put the text 'Click Here for SAP' as a hyperlink in your work item
text.

You can also see SAP Note 375669.

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or
otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal
rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know
by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not
copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone. All
messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to
ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect  our
business.

Please refer to http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for
important information on the regulatory position of the firm.