AW: updating vendor master information

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Tue Oct 28 05:43:55 EST 2003

Hello Jennifer,
as far as I know,
you have to call transaction FK01.
Anyway, depending on your FI-customizing you can do so in the =
background,
filling all needed data into a table of type bdcdata and then call
transaction using table.
Therefore no further interaction of the user is needed.

Hope this helps.
If you need further information, contact me,
we=B4ve something similiar running, in a greater context.

Regards