SELFITEM.Note_Create Help

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Oct 24 09:17:38 EDT 2003

Adnan,

I am not at the office on Wednesday/Thursday, so an answer on Friday:

   * no binding from the workflow to the task
   * possible agents: general task classification
   * responsible agent: expression (&ACTUALAGENT&, so WF_INITIATOR& should also work)
   * advance with dialog selected
   * no additional binding from task to method
   * synchronous object method
   * object method with dialog
   * 4.6C, support package 41

Hop this helps,