AW: Two triggrering events

Zmudzin,Tomasz,FRANKFURT,Extern LG-DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at de.nestle.com
Thu Oct 23 07:05:19 EDT 2003

One way of handling this is by using the check function modules.
In these check function modules you verify if your workflow is already
running,
and if it is -- you tell the system not to start the workflow process anew.

To be precise -- it is not exactly "mutual exclusion of events", but I
believe
it is what your asking for.

Best regards,
Tomasz