New to Group: A couple of general questions

Trant, David David.Trant at andrew.com
Wed Oct 22 11:37:24 EDT 2003

Greetings all.  I found this mailing list yesterday and look forward to int=
eracting with everyone.  I've got several questions that I'll post in separ=
ate e-mails.  Before I do, though, I wanted to inquire about archives.  The=
 OSS note and the subscription instructions indicated that no archive exist=
s, though one is planned.  I saw the following reference in an e-mail strin=
g from today, though:

Gordon,
there has been a very solution for the execution of multiple work items in =
one step described in this list by (none other than) Jocelyn. I suggest you=
 check the archives.
On the other hand, as soon as you start thinking about some more collective=
 processing facilities (e.g. display of cumulative amounts of the items etc=
=2E) I recommend to start thinking about some custom program to handle this=
=2E  Workflow by nature is more suitable for individual than collective pro=
cessing.
                                        Best regards,
Tomasz

Is there an archive and, if so, how is it accessed?  Before I inundate ever=
yone with questions that have been previously answered, I'd like to review =
past discussions.

Also, are there any other recommended workflow forums?  The two I currently=
 follow are ASUG and SearchSAP.  I'm aware of WARIA and WFMC but haven't go=
tten involved with either, mainly since they aren't SAP-specific and there =
are only so many hours in a day!  I also check out service.sap.com\webflow =
occasionally.

Hope to meet some of you in Dallas next week at the ASUG BITI Forum.

David Trant
Technical Workflow Lead (and administrator until I can pass on that respons=
ibility)
Andrew Corporation (Chicago area)
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. =20
this email is prohibited.