Help : cannot modify any organizational object

Becker, Stephan stephan_becker.ext at siemens.com
Wed Oct 22 11:31:23 EDT 2003

..and there's the bottom-up approach as well, which is after having been
denied authorisation, you simply start transaction su53, which will tell you
which authorisations you require for the action last denied. You might need
to do this a few times, though, if you have nothing in that area..

HTH,
Stephan