AW: Reading data from email back into container

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Oct 21 04:37:49 EDT 2003

Hi Mat,

month ago I was thinking about a similar solution.
My idea is (but never done) to use the 'ENTRY-Distribution' of SCOT -
SAPConnect.

There you can define a SAP-Object as receiver. It must be of a special =
type
(can't reminder in the moment what it was) than the incoming mail is
converted to a SAP-Office -Document (mail.
This you cabn access and analyse to precess the content as needed.

The steps up to getting the content I have simulated and I was sure =
that it
runs so Ihad offerd it as opportunity for getting answers in a complx
workflow project. But at least my internal customer didn't need it so I
havn't  realized this mentioned way.

But maybe it is an idea for you.

regards

Heinz