Reading data from email back into container

Corrin, Mat Mat.Corrin at atosorigin.com
Tue Oct 21 03:20:18 EDT 2003

Hi,

As part of a workflow that I am currently building, I would like to send =
an email to 3rd party (not a SAP user). This  in itself does not present =
any problems but the next stage does :

The email will be HTML formatted and will contain accept / reject =
indicators and a field into which the recipient can enter a date. The =
recipient will then send the email back and the accept/reject result =
along with the date entered will be read back into the workflow =
container.

The system is Enterprise and portals are not being used.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can achieve this ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.=20

Mat Corrin.