Workitem error - workflow administrator is not notified

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Oct 20 19:52:26 EDT 2003

Hi Carolyn,

Check your error monitoring job RSWWERRE is running correctly in that client - I assume you are getting error mails for other problems?  Check when the error occurred versus when the RSWWERRE job ran in that client - some errors can't be picked up until the job next runs.  And yes, report it to OSS and check out the OSS notes.

I've not used responsible person before but I don't think that's the setting you need - if you are trying to replace the workflow administrator there is a different setting for a workflow administrator for that workflow inside the basic data (use the hat symbol when you are looking at the flowchart in transaction SWDD).
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book