Simple Forms - Creating my own form like SWXF

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Oct 20 19:45:51 EDT 2003

Rita,
What release are you on?
If you have at least a 4.6D kernel you can use the "Form Step" technique.

If you are below 4.6D you can use the "Workflow Start Transactions" technique.

SWXF is a special used for demonstration purposes but was built a long time ago and therefore doesn't use the latest recommended techniques for creating forms.

Details of the above options are covered in the SAP Library help.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book