No agent assignment after Transports

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Mon Oct 20 04:00:53 EDT 2003

Swami,

We're on 4.6C and I also use the general task classification as possible users for standard tasks. When
classifying a standard task as 'general' a customizing request is created, which after transport results in a
standard task that has classification 'general' in the target client(s). To be short: in my case this works
well.

Maybe you have to refresh the index after transportation (when displaying the agent assignment press button
'refresh index'?

Regards,

Fred Kouw

Swam_in wrote:

> Hello Carolyn,
>
> In the last implementation, we had an Org. structure assigned to the
> workflow. So we too proceeded
> the same way as you mentioned ( ie) creating agent assignment in the target
> system. But now we have completely
> integrated HR-Org into the workflow and we have the luxury of determining
> the agent assignment through role resolution.
> So we are trying to convert some of the standard tasks into 'General task'
> and let the role resolution determine the agents.
> When we move this standard tasks to the target system that's were we are
> running into troubles. Probably we should try transporting
> the table ( HRP1217) entries or do it manually.
> Thanks for your feedback.
> Swami Bala

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.