Work flow triggering from report.

ranga prasad prasap1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 02:59:47 EDT 2003

Hi Dart,

With SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT im able to trigger workflow.
But When executing the work item its giving an error "NO OBJECT FOUND" error.
Is there any problem in initilizing

OBJECT_TYPE,OBJECT_KEY,EVENT,INPUT_CONTAINER variable in this FM.

I tried as u mentined in practical workflow.But it is so generic in initialising container.

Is there any other problem rather than initialing above variables.

Cheers
Prasad

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> wrote:
Hi Prasad,
Yes you can use function module SAP_WAPI_EVENT_CREATE if you wish.
Suggest you also set up your event to use the event queue method so that if a large volume of events are created at the same time then the event queue will smooth out the load on the system.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book