No agent assignment after Transports

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 19 16:02:42 EDT 2003

Swami,

Depending upon configuration, the agent assignment, "General Task", for
a dialog step standard task, is not included in transports.

When we investigated changing our configuration to transport "agent
assignment" with standard tasks, we discovered we would be transporting
a lot more than we wanted to transport. One of our consultants tried to
manually add the entry for the standard task of interest in the table,
HRP1217, to the transport, but failed.

Given this fact we've decided that it makes more sense for the workflow
developer to manually do the agent assignment after a transport is
imported into a target system.

Carolyn

On Sunday, October 19, 2003, at 01:38 PM, Swam_in wrote:

> I had set some of the standard tasks to 'General task' in the new
> workflow that I created and transported the same to other clients. But
> all those tasks has no agent assignment in the target client after the
> transport.

----
Carolyn Fuller                               M.I.T.
fuller at mit.edu                       Financial Systems Services
Senior Analyst/ Programmer Peer Leader      W92-210
fax (617) 253-9661                    voice (617) 253-6213
http://fuller.mit.edu/