AW: Portals and Workflow

M Doe monica_sap at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:09:40 EDT 2003

Hi Alan,

Since I am having a problem right now displaying the objects on the portal,
I am very interested in finding out when we can access the object in the
universal worklist.  You mentioned that it is about to reach your doorstep-
is it out already in a new release.

Can you please give us time guidelines and release info.

Thanks.
Monica