Customizing Workflow Inbox

Bibby, David david.bibby at Linklaters.com
Fri Oct 17 08:25:59 EDT 2003

John
Thanks for your reply.
That is a solution that has been mentioned and my favoured route.
I may have to convince them to use this option if customizing it proves too
troublesome.
Rgds
David

-----Original Message-----
From: John A Haworth [mailto:jhoworth at csc.com]
Sent: 17 October 2003 12:06
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Customizing Workflow Inbox

Hi

Why not just run a report on the status of the WI from the standard tables?

John

------------

for such purpose.
------------

                      "Bibby, David"
                      <david.bibby             To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @Linklaters.com>         cc:
                      Sent by: SAP             Subject: Customizing Workflow
Inbox
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      17/10/2003 11:36
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hello,
Has anyone ever tried customizing the workflow inbox ?
Specifically, when a user double-clicks on a work item they automatically
reserve it.
Can this action be captured and a Z table updated with the name of the
person who has reserved it.
Crazy requirement and potentially fraught with problems I know, but I've
been asked to investigate whether it is possible.
Many Thanks
David

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or
otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal
rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know
by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not
copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone. All
messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to
ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect  our
business.

Please refer to http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for
important information on the regulatory position of the firm.