Create workflow and start first workitem

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Oct 17 08:27:25 EDT 2003

Hi Werner,=20
By raising an event you are passing control over to the event manager. Th=
us the connection to the user's dialog session is lost and the workitem h=
as to be accessed via the inbox.=20
If you start the workflow directly without an event you can achieve what =
you are after. SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW is probably what you want. Be awar=
e that this way you have to handle any errors yourself, there's no event =
queue/linkage or other trace by which a flow can be restarted if things d=
idn't go to plan.

Happy Fridays=20
Cheers
Mike