AW: AW: Executing a dialog transaction in background from a workf low

Zmudzin,Tomasz,FRANKFURT,Extern LG-DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at de.nestle.com
Tue Oct 14 08:12:45 EDT 2003

As long as you have control of how the report is called, you can use

  submit ZMYREPORT to sap-spool

or

  SUBMIT ZMYREPORT AND RETURN EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY.

More details on
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/d3/2e974d35c511d1829f0000e829fbf
e/frameset.htm

(Calling Executable Programs --> Affecting Lists in Called Programs)

Best regards,
Tomasz