AW: Executing a dialog transaction in background from a workf low

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Tue Oct 14 08:07:55 EDT 2003

"LIST" output is also a screen.

So you could make it part of you Call transaction using .
SAPMSYST 0120 from memory.

If what you are "submitting" is in your control,
then you can submit report x to SAP-SPOOL.

See the submit statement help for full details.
hth

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant - Business Technologies
Professional Services
SAP Australia
Level 1, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney 2060, Australia.
M   +61 412 213 079
E   phil.soady at sap.com