Great news: Container elements as structure in 6.20

Becker, Stephan stephan_becker.ext at siemens.com
Tue Oct 14 07:23:45 EDT 2003

Thanks Tomasz,

Actually, I have never used this casting, and you're right, the maintenance
implication doesn't make it particularly appealing, as it could be tricky to
analyse why the workflow suddenly fails as the MOVE is fairly opaque..

It looks from THE BOOK (page 203) that with 4.6D you can use simple
structure-based container elements (not multiline, though), 6.1 will allow
you single line complex (embedded, hierarchical) structures, and 6.2 the
whole shebang.. ah well, what a joy to work on 4.6C :-)

Thanks again,
Stephan